Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The "Practice What I Preach" Exercise

So here is a little Practice What I Preach data:
Since I've been working from home recently it's been harder to get enough exercise, because I have to think about it, and motivate myself to do some cardio that isn't part of my transportation via bicycle.

I am a firm believer that long term changes begin with small incremental steps, and my small step is to log the number of minutes of cardio/exercise I get in a day. This isn't meant to be a guilt ridden step, just an objective measurement tool to see how I'm doing from week to week.

I will try to also log a brief body-mind entry, to monitor how my average mood for the day, because that is a big part of why I exercise- the endorphins. You can play along, tracking your daily activity levels and adding whatever body-mind aspect matters to you here:


Cheers to your health!

No comments:

Post a Comment